Sunday, April 3, 2011

Springing Ahead

Dearest Seekers of Love, Valentine's Day 2011 has come and gone. I consciously chose not to write about this holiday due to it's ability to have an"emotional" trigger with so many people. I do agree that the V-day is a beautiful day to celebrate, to shower and be showered with love and affection. I do have some concern for the other 364 days of the year. I believe that when you are on a conscious spiritual path every day is an opportunity to experience the essence of Love which has helped to spark the popularity of this holiday.Can you imagine a world where every day is Valentine's day? How wonderful that would be seeing hearts and flowers everywhere. Selecting cards and gifts that were specifically chosen from one special person to another. In such a world there would be little time for fighting, anger, and wars. As Seekers of Love, I encourage you to start living your life as if every day was Valentine's Day. This does not have to be an expensive venture and your soulmate does not have to be physically present in your life for this to happen. You can start by performing random Acts of Love. Send someone a text or email and let them know that you are thinking about them. Call someone who might be feeling "down" or that you haven't spoken to in years. I recently reached out and reconnected with a former friend from college. We are both experiencing the thrill of our reconnection. Such transactions are priceless.The beauty of these exercises is that the more we exercise our "Love Muscles," the quicker you change your vibration. When our vibrations change our intentions suddenly become real and who knows, you just might be in the arms of your soulmate on February 14, 2012!Much love,Edie BlueDearest Divine,As your precious child, I am learning to envision a world where everyday is Valentine's Day. Help me to commit "Random Acts of Love." I know that by performing such acts I will be transforming my vibration from hopelessness to hopefulness which will enable much, much love to come my way. I also know that the more I connect with the True Love within, the sooner I will manifest my birthright which is to love and be loved. I am becoming a magnificent creator of Love. Amen Divine Dating 101: March 14th, 2011 @ 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the TS. Two new workshops will be presented on a monthly basis: Passionate Parenting and Lovely Ladies. These will begin on March 15th. Please email or refer to the TS guide for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment